After 24 hours under Genaker sail we got finally stopped in the early morning hours at the time the wind dropped below 5kn. No way we could keep the light wind sails up and the lady moving.
No option. We have to accept. Taking all sails in we started the engine for a couple of hours and had a peaceful morning tea under the emerging sun. Boat clean up was overdue and took us another couple of hours while checking latest weather forecasts. Less wind than predicted from changing directions. Hm, nothing we really need but on the other side we are absolutely aware, that our Low Wind Challenge has only started.
We will grab maximum movement under sails from any suitable winds around with the help of the engine, if needed. I am not a fan of motoring on the ocean but sometimes you need to bite the bullit.
Less than 500nm to go.