Work is progressing as per the plan.

Today I completed the Lewmar track bolt re-tightening project. Well designed by HR it was pretty easy to take relevant parts of the ceiling off across various compartments to get access to the bolt‘s nuts.

More spontaneously John helped me to check the propeller and replace one of the anodes, which was eroded down to bare minimum. He was at our pontoon cleaning another boat and quickly came over for this routine task. I owe him a couple of beers now.

Besides many other minor points, our new membranes for the water maker are now on the way to ensure best tea water going forward. Currently sitting at 400ppm I decided to replace these filter elements.

Fair winds…