We worked hard today with the Genaker to keep the lady moving. The wind is down below 6kn TWS and to keep our rhumb line we even operate the Genaker now in a Spinaker set-up. Finally our speed is down to 3kn SOG and we have to decide, if we sail through the night or take the engine to help out.

I have downloaded the latest Grib files from Meno (www.wetterwelt.de) and the wind will only increase again after the shift from SSE to SSW expected tomorrow early morning hours.

As the wind just ceased further, we have taken the Genaker down and will run under engine into the night.

Fair winds…